Sizing Chart (According To Shoe Size)
An intrinsically medially posted orthotic with additional posting options for triplanar control of pronation and forefoot loading
This Full Length TalarMade TRIO model provides the same features and benefits as the 3/4 model. A full length design means the orthotic is 'locked' into the shoe without it moving forward during runnging or sports.
This product is ideal for any type of athletic foot ware, most of which comes with a soft rubber foot bed or lining. This needs to be removed before placing the orthotic.
Full Length Talar Made Trio is also ideal for work shoes and boots, providing lasting support for people whose occupation keeps them on their feet all day.
- Inverting heel cup with intrinsic medial skive
- Anti-bacterial top cover
- Navicular support
- Location for lateral post
- Recessed 1st metatarsal cushion (Remove for placement of forefoot medial post)
- Recessed lateral Retron heel cushion
- Extrinsic 3° medial post.
- Location for additional medial biplanar heel post
- Can be used in conjunction with TalarMade MicroGrip surface additions
- Orthotic additions and wedges can be used where extra control is required. Each pair of orthotics supplied with 3o medial and lateral forefoot posts
For best results consult your healthcare professional
At MyPhysioShop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-5 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $100.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $100.00
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.