- Provides compression and support to shoulder and aids healing.
- Therapeutic warmth for the shoulder and upper arm.
- Offers support and protection.
- Minimizes potential for future injuries.
- Insert hand into the sleeve of support.
- Pull the sleeve up the arm to shoulder.
- Bring the chest strap over head and around the armpit of the opposite arm.
- Be sure the support fits snugly on the shoulder.
- Rotator cuff tendinitis
- Shoulder instability
Measure around the chest.
At MyPhysioShop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-5 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $100.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $100.00
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.