- Neoprene circle pad around the patella provides protection and stabilization to prevent patella displacement.
- Four neoprene straps provide support directly to patella area.
- Two medial and lateral spiral stays provide additional support and stability for the knee.
- Helps relieve pain from tendinitis and arthritis.
- Retains body heat to warm knee joint and increases blood circulation.
- Hold the top of support using both hands, one on each side.
- Insert foot into knee stabilizer and pull up to the knee.
- Position the opening over the kneecap.
- Be sure the two medial and lateral stays are on each side of knee.
- Pull the medial straps above and below the patella of one side to tighten and secure them to the lateral side of the knee to desired compression.
- Repeat step 5 to secure another side of straps.
- Moderate arthritis
- Knee strain/ sprain
- Knee instability
- Patellar instability
Measure around the mid-section of the knee, while in a standing position.
At MyPhysioShop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-5 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $100.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $100.00
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.