- Functional 3/16" breathable neoprene knee brace.
- Polycentric hinge with flexion and extension pin-stops for controlled range of motion.
- Lightweight, open patella design.
- Increases stability and provides support and protection.
- Please follow the doctor's instruction. The following is the step of setting the angle. Open cap cover. Release pins, select correct settings and reinsert pins. To lock uprights in fixed 0° angle, set four pins setting at 0°. To lock in 10°, 30°, 50°, 70°, 90°, and 110° of extension or flexion, set the two extension-pins on each hinge at desired setting in the location marked "lock" and the two flexion-pins in corresponding (same number) setting in the open opposing position. Repeat the procedure on the opposite side of knee support to match the new settings.
- Insert foot into knee stabilizer and pull up to the knee.
- Be sure the opening is on kneecap and hinge axis align with the knee joint.
- Secure the upper two small hook and loop straps.
- Thread through buckles and secure the upper and lower hook and loop straps to desired compression.
- Post surgical use
- Patellar subluxation/tilting
- Collateral ligament injury
- Cruciate ligament sprain
- Moderate sprain/ strain
Measure knee circumference at mid patella in standing (cm):
At MyPhysioShop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-5 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $100.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $100.00
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.