- Offers immobilization and support for mild sprains/strains of the shoulder area.
- Netting material for greater comfort, particularly for long-term use.
- Helps keep shoulder and arm in a neutral position.
- Adjustable padded straps for height adjustment. Thumb loop helps keep hand correctly positioned.
- Insert the forearm in the mesh pocket, with the thumb resting in the thumb strap of the sling.
- Pull strap over the shoulder. Insert the hook end of the strap into the buckle.
- Adjust the length of the shoulder strap so the elbow joint rests at an approximate 90° angle. Then fasten the hook and loop closure to tighten.
- Brachial nerve injury
- Upper arm fracture
- Shoulder subluxation/ dislocation
- Post surgical protection
Measure length of forearm (cm):
At MyPhysioShop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-5 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $100.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $100.00
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.