- Padded webbing strap fits under the opposite axilla to stabilize and support the injured shoulder.
- Hook and loop closure for quick, easy, adjustable application and removal.
- Wrap brace over injured shoulder.
- Fasten hook and loop closure snugly under the arm.
- Fasten one end of strap to back of humerus brace, pull strap across the back, loop it around the uninjured shoulder from front to back.
- Bring strap from across the back and fasten it to the front of brace.
- Rotator cuff tendinitis
- Shoulder instability
Measure mid upper arm circumference (cm):
At MyPhysioShop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-5 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $100.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $100.00
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.