The Original 3-in-1 Belly Band has been created by mothers for mothers and is a first in maternity compression garments to grow and shrink with your changing body.
The versatile design is an affordable choice with the one garment performing the role of three different maternity bands; pregnancy support belt, postpartum wrap, and c-section recovery binder.
Belly Bands are TGA and FDA approved medical devices, used to treat pelvic girdle (SPD), lower back pain, Diastasis recti, and c-section recovery.
1. Pregnancy Support: can reduce pelvic and lower back pain and help keep diastasis as small as possible as your tummy grows. (Ideal when carrying twins.)
2. C-section Recovery: medical studies have shown that binding the tummy post-op, can significantly reduce pain, keep the wound stable, and make walking easier.
3. Heal Postpartum: by supporting the abdominal wall, internal organs, pelvis, and spine after childbirth. Treat diastasis (abdominal muscle separation). Binding straight after birth is known to assist the speed at which the post-baby tummy trims down.
Take your Belly Band to the hospital as most women start wearing in the first 48hrs after birth and surgery.
- Lower back support
- Sacroiliac Pelvic support
- Abdominal Muscle separation
- Twins or multiple pregnancies
- Post-partum support
- Umbilical pregnancy hernia
- C-section recovery
For the best result, wear it as soon as possible after childbirth, once your medical team give you the ok.
When choosing a Belly Band, simply use your current clothing size as a guide - do adjust for weight gain when ordering early in pregnancy.
Note: 3-in-1 Belly Band is 18cm wide.
Band Lengths: Petite: 100 cm | Standard: 125 cm | Large: 140 cm
Click To Enlarge.
At MyPhysioShop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-5 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $100.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $100.00
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.