- Help stabilize the phalangeal joints in position.
- Malleable aluminum splint can be reshaped to hold finger at an exact degree of flexion or extension.
- Provides firm support while injury heals.
- Put finger on the finger splint, then bend the aluminum splints inwardly to fit the finger.
- Tape may be required to make sure splint stays in place.
- Finger fracture
- Ligament strain
- Finger deformity
Measure length of finger.
At MyPhysioShop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-5 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $100.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $100.00
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.