- Helps immobilize and support the arm
- Used to comfortably support a sprained or broken arm or for post-surgical support.
- Extra strap offers more stabilization to the arm and body.
- Insert forearm in the sling pocket.
- Pull strap over the shoulder. Insert the hook end of the strap into the buckle.
- Adjust the length of the shoulder strap so the elbow joint rests at an approximate 90° angle. Then fasten the hook and loop closure to tighten.
- Insert the hook end of the waist trap into the buckle. Adjust the length of the waist strap to provide stabilization. Then fasten the hook and loop closure to tighten.
- Brachial nerve injury
- Upper arm fracture
- Shoulder subluxation/ dislocation
- Post surgical protection
Measure the length of forearm.
At MyPhysioShop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-5 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $100.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $100.00
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.