Oppo Wrist/Thumb Support Brace (OPP1289)
- Three removable metal splints in thumb area for improved stability.
- Additional strap for stabilization during activities.
- Supports the wrist and thumb, leaving the palm free
- Ideal for sprains of thumb, ligament support, and minor fractures of the thumb.
How To Wear:
- Position thumb on the thumb locking area of support.
- Be sure the metal splints are on the lateral side of thumb.
- Secure the hook and loop strap beside thumb area to desired compression.
- Pull the strap around the wrist and secure hook and loop strap to desired compression.
- De Quervain's disease
- Thumb sprain/strain
- CMC joint injury
- Thumb pain
Measure wrist circumference (cm):