- Relieves pain and stabilizes thumb.
- Thermoplastic support stabilizes thumb.
- Thermoplastic insert may be removed as healing progresses.
- Keeps the CMC and MCP joints in a neutral position.
- Insert the thermoplastic plate into the pocket.
- Pour hot water (about 75_/ 167_) into the pocket. Water temperature can not be above 100_/ 212_.
- Pour out water when thermoplastic plate is moldable.
- Mold the plate and wait until it becomes stiff. Dry support with a towel.
- Adjust the Velcro® strap for correct fitting of the support.
- Ulnar/radial collateral ligament injury.
- DeQuervain’s tenosynovitis.
- MCP or CMC joint dislocation.
- Gamekeeper’s thumb.
Measure circumference of your wrist.
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"We’re doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Our Post Offices remain open and our posties and drivers are still out delivering each and every day.
With many people moving to online shopping as they work from home, self-isolate or sensibly avoid confined public spaces to protect themselves, we are seeing an uplift in parcels that is resulting in some delays in our network."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.