Oppo Wrist/Thumb Support Brace 5" 6" & 8" (OPP1188)
- Relieves pain and stabilizes thumb.
- Thermoplastic support stabilizes thumb.
- Thermoplastic insert may be removed as healing progresses.
- Keeps the CMC and MCP joints in a neutral position.
How To Wear:
- Insert the thermoplastic plate into the pocket.
- Pour hot water (about 75_/ 167_) into the pocket. Water temperature can not be above 100_/ 212_.
- Pour out water when thermoplastic plate is moldable.
- Mold the plate and wait until it becomes stiff. Dry support with a towel.
- Adjust the Velcro® strap for correct fitting of the support.
- Ulnar/radial collateral ligament injury.
- DeQuervain’s tenosynovitis.
- MCP or CMC joint dislocation.
- Gamekeeper’s thumb.
Measure circumference of your wrist.