Wrist-Hand Splint (OPP4182)
- Two unstretchable straps give greater wrist stability.
- Incorporating a molded metal palmar stay which is used to position the wrist and hand.
How To Wear:
- Insert each two fingers, except thumb, into the two unstretchable straps.
- Be sure the metal stay is on palm side of hand, then wrap the strap over hand and secure snugly
- Thread through the buckles and secure the two hook and loop straps to desired compression.
- Tendon repair
- Post surgical use
- Perpherial nerve injury
Measure circumference of your wrist.