Trio - Full Length
Trio - Triplanar rearfoot inverting orthotics
Choosing the length and style of device Trio is available in a wide range of shoe sizes.
Patients will generally feel more comfortable when wearing a full-length orthosis as this eliminates any potential for sensing the edge of the device once it has been trimmed to fit the shoe. If this feels too tight or the shoe is of a more fashionable style, Trio is available as a 3¾'"4 length model.
Correct fitting for this shorter model is important and the front leading edge should sit 0.5 cm behind the metatarsal head area.
Choosing the density of the Trio device Trio is offered in three EVA densities: Medium 45 Shore A (blue) Firm 60 Shore A (red) Extra firm 75 Shore A (black) The forces that cause symptoms can only be controlled if the density is selected carefully. This can be made easier by considering the weight and activity level of the patient.
Generally speaking, the heavier the patient or the higher the activity level, the firmer the density should be. I.e. Medium density models should only be used for lighter individuals who do not undertake high impact sports or recreational activities.
The Trio Full Length Orthotics are part of the 3 Point Pivot System.
It is recommended that this product is fitted by a qualified healthcare professional.
- Inverting heel cup with intrinsic medial skive '_Šܢ Anti-bacterial top cover
- Navicular support
- Location for lateral post
- Recessed 1st metatarsal cushion (Remove for placement offorefoot medial post)
- Recessed lateral
- Retron heel cushion extrinsic 3'_'_ medial post
- Location for additional medial biplanar heel post
Indications for use:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Functional hallux limitus
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Posterior tibial tendonitis
- Hallux valgus/limitus
- Biomechanical functional control where midfoot control is required