Trio - Easy Fit
Trio - Triplanar rearfoot inverting orthotics
If lateral support features are not required for your patient, further shoe space accommodation can be found by using the Trio Easy fit model.
Contoured for medial foot instability Most foot problems are caused by stresses on the medial side of the foot.
The Trio Easy fit provides all the support required to this area including the navicular without the need for lateral features. As a result this narrower device provides easier fitting in a wide variety of shoes.
The Trio Easy Fit orthosis is contoured to improve the ability of the medium arch foot to function correctly and eliminate the cause of pain. As this foot type is loaded with body weight, forces can overcome the natural tendency of the medial arch to lower.
The keystone of the arch is the navicular bone and when this is excessively loaded, the foot¾Š—"'_s supporting structures become stressed as the midfoot becomes less stable. Additional control of pronation forces is provided by extra medial posts that are supplied with each pair.
The Trio EasyFit Orthotics are part of the 3 Point Pivot System. It is recommended that this product is fitted by a qualified healthcare professional.
- Inverting heel cup with intrinsic medial skive
- Anti-bacterial top cover
- Navicular support
- Lateral cut-away shape
- Recessed lateral
- Tetron heel cushion
- Laction for additional medial biplanar heel post
- Extrinsic 3'_'_ medial post
- Recessed 1st metatarsal cushion (Remove for placement of forefoot medial post
- Plantar fasciitis
- Functional hallux limitus
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Posterior tibial tendonitis
- Hallux valgus/limitus
- Biomechanical functional control where midfoot control is required