- Neoprene keeps the joint warm to improve healing. The inside layer is a ventilated lamination fabric for comfortable support.
- Silicone pad may be positioned to reduce muscle loading.
- Flexible plastic insert applies pressure evenly on the injured tissue around the elbow.
- Insert the end of the support through the plastic ring to form a circle.
- Pull the end of the support through the plastic ring and tighten. Wrap the end of the support back around the forearm and secure the hook and loop closure to the outside of the support.
- Make sure that the brace is secured at the desired level of compression, not too tight or too loose.
- Place the arm through the circle and slide the support to the forearm.
- Modearate tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Moderate golfer’s elbow (medial epicondylitis)
Measure around the elbow joint.
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"We’re doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Our Post Offices remain open and our posties and drivers are still out delivering each and every day.
With many people moving to online shopping as they work from home, self-isolate or sensibly avoid confined public spaces to protect themselves, we are seeing an uplift in parcels that is resulting in some delays in our network."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.