Oppo Stretchy Grip Forearm Wrap (OPP2480)
- Provides localized support and compression, and avoids unnecessary compression to areas where it is not required.
- Tension is fully adjustable to provide from light support to total compression.
- Cohesive fabric, causing no pain or irritation to the skin whilst in use, comfortable to wear and painless to remove.
- Can be used for hand, elbow or patella.
How To Wear:
- Elbow - Wrap around the upper forearm close to the elbow. Make sure to overlap the head of the radius. Apply firm pressure without impeding circulation. Finish and secure the hook closure.
- Thumb - Wrap around the palm of hand once. Wrap around the wrist once. Continue wrapping around the hand and wrist in ""figure eight"" pattern. Finish and secure the hook closure.
- Knee - Wrap around the upper calf just below the knee cap. Apply firm pressure without impeding circulation. Finish and secure the hook closure."
- Elbow, thumb and knee fatigue
- Muscle weakness
Measure circumference of your wrist.