Oppo Stretchy Grip Wrap (OPP2420)
- Provides localized support and compression, and avoids unnecessary compression to areas where it is not required.
- Tension is fully adjustable to provide from light support to total compression.
- Cohesive fabric, causing no pain or irritation to the skin whilst in use, comfortable to wear and painless to remove.
- Can be used for thigh, hamstring, knee or calf.
How To Wear:
- Knee - Slightly bend your knee and place wrap and let the silicone side face to skin. Begin by wrapping one complete turn around the upper calf. Continue to wrap in an upward spiral, overlapping each turn about 50%. Finish and secure the hook closure.
- Thigh - Wrap around thigh at the level required. Apply concentric overlapping strips downward. Finish and secure the hook closure.
- Shin - Start above the ankle. Apply concentric overlapping strips upward. Finish and secure the hook closure.
- Knee, thigh and shin fatigue
- Muscle weakness
Measure around the knee joint.