A new approach to treating shin splints. Get back to running pain-free, faster than ever before.
Important: Braces sold individually (not as pair).
PAIN MANAGEMENT WITH TARGETED COMPRESSION
Wear the solushin before or after training (this is your preference) for 30 mins to 2 hours. The device applies our patented counter traction technology to the soleus (calf) muscle causing it to release tension. It also applies focal compression to the site of pain to help address any inflammation.
Put simply: the massage produced by the nodes in the device will reduce muscle tension in your calf to help with pain management.
- Improve ankle range of motion/reduce tension in calves to also support the treatment of plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis and more
- Patented design developed by a medical doctor, biomedical engineer and medical product designer
- Receive a complimentary load management program developed by multiple medical doctors to be used alongside the Solushin to get you back to running pain-free even faster.
- Trusted by the physiotherapists and podiatrists of Olympic medalists and professional athletes
- Access to additional strengthening programs for better long term outcomes
Please read: if one of your measurements suits a size different to the second measure, choose the larger size.
For example, if your A measurement is 35cm and your B measurement 21cm choose Medium. Similarly, if your B measurement was 29cm, but your A was 34cm, you would choose Large.
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"We’re doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Our Post Offices remain open and our posties and drivers are still out delivering each and every day.
With many people moving to online shopping as they work from home, self-isolate or sensibly avoid confined public spaces to protect themselves, we are seeing an uplift in parcels that is resulting in some delays in our network."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.