Oppo Snug-Fit Wrist Brace - OPP4380
- Contoured below the MCP joints, it ensures sufficient space for the thenar muscles and does not limit flexible motion control.
- Anatomically contoured low profile shell helps maintain the wrist in a neutral position and ensures maximum compliance.
- Flexible strap allows individual to adjust the space of thumb base for better fit and easy application.
- Ventilated liner helps dissipate moisture and heat effectively. The inner pad provides ultra skin comfort.
How To Wear:
- Unfasten the straps and slide hand into brace. Hook the thumb strap with proper fit. Fasten traps by threading through the buckle and pulling the end of each strap to a comfortable fit.
- The body of the brace should be aligned with your forearm. If not, adjust one or more straps until it is aligned with your forearm.
- To remove the brace, unfasten the straps to release. The brace can then be removed and re-applied as a single unit.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Post-casting recovery
- Soft tissue injury of wrist
- Carpal bone dislocation/fracture
Measure circumference of your wrist.