- Swiveling Angle Controller - Turn-to-lock knob mechanism allows easy application for professionals to fine-tune the optimal motion restriction for knee joint. Provides limitation of flexion / extension and immobilization at specific ROM. Extension stops at: Free, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 120°. Flexion stops at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, Free.
- Telescopic Mechanism Offers easy length-control for optimal support to meet individual’s need and provides proper support at various phases of the recovery process.
- Contoured Reinforcement Frame - Ergonomically designed to reduce energy consumption and assist in the fluent motion pattern of knee joint when walking. It provides restrainer force from exterior limitation to prevent anterior tibial translation. Designed with lightweight aluminum to provide streamlined appearance and strong support.
- Aperture-ventilated Shell - Anatomically contoured shell offers customized fit and helps dissipate moisture for ultra skin comfort.
- Patented TW M346434 & M367735, DE 202009009791.9, CN ZL200820132644.6 & ZL200920166127.5, US 8,187,211 and other foreign patent pending.
- Moderate to severe ACL/ PCL/ MCL/ LCL injuries
- Combined instability (CI)
- ACL/ PCL reconstruction
Measure the circumference of the knee at 6" above mid-patella with knee fully extended.
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days (Possible delayed times with multiple states experiencing lockdowns). We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
Latest COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"Because our facilities are working through the ongoing challenges of the COVID pandemic, we will need to allow a little more time than we normally would for the delivery of your parcel.
Many of our facilities in the locked down states are managing staff shortages and temporary closures while they follow necessary testing and isolation orders, at a time when they were already handling record parcel volumes.
We expect to see your article delivered on or before <EDD+15>. If for any reason this does not occur, we’ll be in touch with you as soon as we can. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this will cause you, but we’re grateful for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenges."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.