- Swiveling Angle Controller - Turn-to-lock knob mechanism allows easy application for professionals to fine-tune the optimal motion restriction for knee joint. Provides limitation of flexion / extension and immobilization at specific ROM. Extension stops at: Free, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 120°. Flexion stops at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, Free.
- Telescopic Mechanism Offers easy length-control for optimal support to meet individual’s need and provides proper support at various phases of the recovery process.
- Contoured Reinforcement Frame - Ergonomically designed to reduce energy consumption and assist in the fluent motion pattern of knee joint when walking. It provides restrainer force from exterior limitation to prevent anterior tibial translation. Designed with lightweight aluminum to provide streamlined appearance and strong support.
- Aperture-ventilated Shell - Anatomically contoured shell offers customized fit and helps dissipate moisture for ultra skin comfort.
- Patented TW M346434 & M367735, DE 202009009791.9, CN ZL200820132644.6 & ZL200920166127.5, US 8,187,211 and other foreign patent pending.
- Moderate to severe ACL/ PCL/ MCL/ LCL injuries
- Combined instability (CI)
- ACL/ PCL reconstruction
Measure the circumference of the knee at 6" above mid-patella with knee fully extended.
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"We’re doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Our Post Offices remain open and our posties and drivers are still out delivering each and every day.
With many people moving to online shopping as they work from home, self-isolate or sensibly avoid confined public spaces to protect themselves, we are seeing an uplift in parcels that is resulting in some delays in our network."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.