- Low Back Pain
- May be used post-partum and following traumatic injury.
- Relieves instability and stress through compression of the sacroiliac joints.
- Reinforcement strap provides additional compression.
- Hook and loop closure for easy application.
- For use as Maternity Belt Position belt just below belly for support. Bring straps to back and fasten securely. Pull side straps to adjust tightness then fasten.
- For use as Waist Belt
1. Wrap belt around the waist
2. Bring straps to the front and fasten
3. Pull side straps and secure to desired compression
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"We’re doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Our Post Offices remain open and our posties and drivers are still out delivering each and every day.
With many people moving to online shopping as they work from home, self-isolate or sensibly avoid confined public spaces to protect themselves, we are seeing an uplift in parcels that is resulting in some delays in our network."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.