Oppo Reinforced Shoulder Support Brace (OPP2172)
- Two reinforced elastic straps on upper arm provide extra support for the shoulder.
- Allows the patient to gradually return to full range of motion.
How To Wear:
- Insert hand into the sleeve of support.
- Pull the sleeve up the arm to shoulder.
- Pull the front strap across the chest and the back strap across the back.
- Secure both straps around the armpit of the opposite arm.
- Be sure the support fits snugly on the shoulder.
- Rotator cuff tendinitis
- Shoulder instability
Measure chest circumference (cm):