The UD X-Stable Shoulder Brace is a stabilizing shoulder support with a unique lightweight design. The flexible open shoulder construction provides comfort, high-mobility, and a perfect fit. Used for instability, tensions, and ruptures.
- Conveys heat to the shoulder, chest, and neck muscles
- Stimulates blood circulation in the joints and joint region
- Alleviates pain and reduces stiffness
- Optimizes muscle control in the shoulder area, stabilizing the shoulder joint activity
- Sold as a single unit
- Different selections for either the right or left shoulder
- Shoulder instability and shoulder impingement syndrome
- General shoulder joint instability due to soft tissue strains/ruptures and collar bone displacements
- The support can be used during active shoulder rehabilitation
- Cover: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polymide
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days (Possible delayed times with multiple states experiencing lockdowns). We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
Latest COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"Because our facilities are working through the ongoing challenges of the COVID pandemic, we will need to allow a little more time than we normally would for the delivery of your parcel.
Many of our facilities in the locked down states are managing staff shortages and temporary closures while they follow necessary testing and isolation orders, at a time when they were already handling record parcel volumes.
We expect to see your article delivered on or before <EDD+15>. If for any reason this does not occur, we’ll be in touch with you as soon as we can. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this will cause you, but we’re grateful for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenges."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.