PowerPlay - Knee Wrap
Designed to combine the benefits of intermittent pneumatic compression and cold therapy. This wrap is ideal for post-surgical application or as part of a physical therapy or athletic training program to help reduce edema and decrease pain. Use with the PowerPlay and the contoured reusable gel pack to combine the benefits of intermittent pneumatic compression with cold therapy. Available in a universal size that fits either the left or right knee.
Manufactured from plush foam laminate with Velcro closure straps, removable gel pack with tricot lining and non-toxic gel. To clean, close all contact closures and hand wash in warm water with mild soap. Product should be air-dried, do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
PowerPlay pump sold separately.
- Weighs less than half a kilo for the ultimate in portability and convenience
- Provides 4-8 hours of continuous battery use
- Features three ports for both cold and compression therapy - treat one to three athletes at a time
- Operates with simple one-touch technology
- Allows for three pressure settings from (50mmHg to 70 mmHg)
- Intermittent, sequential compression pushes distal to proximal to move edema and swelling out of joints and muscles
- Each site wrap includes one gel pack and optional insert for adding ice
- Priced far below other cold and compression machines - allows you to purchase multiple units at the price of one competitive product
- Travels conveniently between sporting events and home
- Aids in RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) anywhere with no mess
- Provides the flexibility for multiple joint or muscle therapy for up to three athletes
- Accelerates the removal of lactic acid following high-intensity exercise
- Reduces severity and duration of exercise - induced muscle injury and delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- Improves circulation to reduce swelling, soreness and fatigue
- Provides therapy in one convenient solution and with out worry about pressure or temperature extremes
Fits circumference of 53cm above the knee cap and 51cm below knee cap.
- ACL Injuries
- Knee replacement
- Meniscus tears
- Pain management
- Collateral ligament injuries
- Wrap includes one gel knee pack