PowerPlay - Ankle Wrap
Designed to combine the benefits of intermittent pneumatic compression with cold therapy when used with the gel pack and the PowerPlay.
Indicated for post-op application, severe ankle strains/sprains, as part of a physical therapy or athletic training program; helps diminish swelling/edema, decrease pain and reduce muscle spasms.
Manufactured from plush foam laminate with Velcro closure straps, removable gel pack with tricot lining and non-toxic gel. To clean, close all contact closures and hand wash in warm water with mild soap. Product should be air-dried, do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
PowerPlay pump sold separately.
- Weighs less than half a kilo for the ultimate in portability and convenience
- Provides 4-8 hours of continuous battery use
- Features three ports for both cold and compression therapy - treat one to three athletes at a time
- Operates with simple one-touch technology
- Allows for three pressure settings from (50mmHg to 70 mmHg)
- Intermittent, sequential compression pushes distal to proximal to move edema and swelling out of joints and muscles
- Each site wrap includes one gel pack and optional insert for adding ice
- Priced far below other cold and compression machines - allows you to purchase multiple units at the price of one competitive product
- Travels conveniently between sporting events and home
- Aids in RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) anywhere with no mess
- Provides the flexibility for multiple joint or muscle therapy for up to three athletes
- Accelerates the removal of lactic acid following high-intensity exercise
- Reduces severity and duration of exercise - induced muscle injury and delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- Improves circulation to reduce swelling, soreness and fatigue
- Provides therapy in one convenient solution and with out worry about pressure or temperature extremes
Fits circumference up to 116.8cm.
- Hip resurfacing
- Hip replacements
- Pain management
- Sprain, strains or fractures
- Includes one ankle gel pack.