Post-Operative Knee Support (OPP1032)
- Reduces swelling and pain following arthroscopic surgery and enhances protection of periarticular structures.
- Provides comfortable and controlled compression with adjustable hook and loop closures.
- Front opening design for easy fit and comfort.
How To Wear:
- Wrap support around the knee and position the hinges on each side of the knee joints.
- Be sure the opening of support should be on kneecap and secure the upper and lower hook and look closures.
- Thread through the buckles and secure the upper and lower hook and look straps to desired compression.
- Moderate arthritis
- Knee strain/ sprain
- Knee instability
- Collateral ligament injury
Measure knee circumference at mid patella in standing (cm):