- Sacroiliac pads provide targeted compression and better coverage to the pelvis, alleviating discomfort and improving wearing compliance.
- The pelvic strap consists of sacral and ischial straps, which can be easily adjusted for custom fit and controlled compression to enhance pelvic stability.
- User-friendly pocket design ensures easy application.
- Ergonomic contour design is tailored to pelvic bone, offering great protection.
- Highly elastic material features great breathability and better compliance.
- Pain in the pelvic region caused by prolonged standing or sitting
- Pregnant women with anterior tilting or posterior tilting of the pelvis
- Pain in the muscles of the pelvic region
Measure around the hip
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"We’re doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Our Post Offices remain open and our posties and drivers are still out delivering each and every day.
With many people moving to online shopping as they work from home, self-isolate or sensibly avoid confined public spaces to protect themselves, we are seeing an uplift in parcels that is resulting in some delays in our network."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.