- Prevents patella pain and weakness due to instability.
- Helps maintain proper patella position.
- Helps prevent Chondromalacia Patella.
- Helps prevent patella subluxation and dislocation.
- Pressure pads and straps help secure the patella in the proper position.
- Does not interfere with normal motion, even when straps are crossed.
- The trapezium helps provide comfort.
- The pad design ensures comfortable fit and provides even pressure to the side of the knee.
- Patented TW M306128, CN ZL200620131494.8
- Place the opening over the kneecap so the pad is placed on the outside of the kneecap (In some cases your doctor or the therapist may recommend placing the pad on the inside. Please refer to your doctor or therapist's instructions.)
- Attach the short hook and loop straps in the knee fold. Smooth down the material.
- Put the lower long strap in the upper plastic ring, then pull back and attach the hook and loop straps. (The long straps regulate the pressure from the pad against the kneecap.)
- The pad should now feel tight against the kneecap.
- Patella Instability, tilting, subluxation
- Patellofemoral pain symptom
- Chondromalacia patella
- Post operative treatment
Measure around the knee joint.
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days (Possible delayed times with multiple states experiencing lockdowns). We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
Latest COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"Because our facilities are working through the ongoing challenges of the COVID pandemic, we will need to allow a little more time than we normally would for the delivery of your parcel.
Many of our facilities in the locked down states are managing staff shortages and temporary closures while they follow necessary testing and isolation orders, at a time when they were already handling record parcel volumes.
We expect to see your article delivered on or before <EDD+15>. If for any reason this does not occur, we’ll be in touch with you as soon as we can. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this will cause you, but we’re grateful for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenges."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.