The NeuroTrac Rehab is an advanced and modern digital dual channel TENS machine and STIM unit featuring a remote switch. TENS and STIM treatment modes provide maximum flexibility for pain relief and rehabilitation. Ideal for muscle conditioning/strengthening with added benefits of 10 preset programs. The Remote switch allows the user to manually trigger stimulation to contract a muscle.
- 1 x 9V Battery
- One Packet of 50mm x 50mm skin electrodes
- Two Lead Wires
- Operating manual
- Plastic carry case.
- Manufactures 2 year warranty on the machine only.
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load ; indication only. Actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 70 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
- Type: Constant Current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Selectable pulse width: 50 ìS – 450 μS [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 – 200 Hz [2% accuracy].
- Mode: Continuous, Burst or Modulated.
- Burst mode: Bursts of 9 pulses [200 μS] at 150 Hz or 185 Hz, over 2 seconds.
- Modulation mode: 6-second cycle of concurrent width modulation and pulse repetition rate modulation. TENS 7: Width starting at50 ìS and increasing exponentially to 250μS in three seconds and then returning back to 50 ìS in the next three seconds. Rate starting 20 Hz, increasing exponentially to 85 Hz and then returning to 100 Hz. TENS 8: Width fixed at 200 μS. Rate starting 32 Hz, increasing exponentially to 100 Hz over 3 seconds and then returning to 32 Hz in the next 3 seconds.
- Time duration of the custom programmes selectable: 1 minute to 12 hours.
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
- If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
Physical dimensions: 119.2 x 69 x 28.7 mm
Weight: 0.07KG without battery, 0.1KG with battery.
Environmental Conditions for use:
+5 to +40 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
-25 to +70 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days (Possible delayed times with multiple states experiencing lockdowns). We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
Latest COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"Because our facilities are working through the ongoing challenges of the COVID pandemic, we will need to allow a little more time than we normally would for the delivery of your parcel.
Many of our facilities in the locked down states are managing staff shortages and temporary closures while they follow necessary testing and isolation orders, at a time when they were already handling record parcel volumes.
We expect to see your article delivered on or before <EDD+15>. If for any reason this does not occur, we’ll be in touch with you as soon as we can. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this will cause you, but we’re grateful for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenges."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.