- Provides stability to an injured or unstable knee by allowing normal knee joint motion with proper settings or stops with in a selected range.
- Indicated for post-injury or post-operative management of knee joint.
- Settings from 0 to 120 degrees flexion and between 0 to 75 degrees extension in 7.5 degree increments.
- Hook and loop closures for uniform compression and support.
- Wrap-around design provides stability to injured or unstable knee.
- Rigid plastic supports offer greater stability and increase patient activity.
- Available in three length: 18"(45.7cm), 22"(55.8cm) and 26"(60cm)
- Apply foam wraps to leg and wrap around the leg while in prone position.
- Adjust the foam wraps and fasten the hook and loop closure.
- Be sure thigh wrap must be positioned 2" (5 cm) above the knee and calf wrap must be positioned directly beneath the knee.
- Please follow the doctor's instruction and set hinges from 0 to 120 degrees flexion and 0 to 75 degrees extension in 7.5 degree increments.
- Apply the circular knee pad to the back of the hinge.
- The hinge forms the uprights to fit the curves of the leg.
- Position and press the lateral side bar assembly onto the cuffs along the middle of the leg, centering the hinge pivot axes, slightly above the knee joint line.
- Repeat for the medial side bar assembly.
- Thread through the buckles and fasten all straps, hook and loop closure for secure fit.
- For use following early cast removal or post-operative rehabilitation.
Measure knee circumference (cm):
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"We’re doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Our Post Offices remain open and our posties and drivers are still out delivering each and every day.
With many people moving to online shopping as they work from home, self-isolate or sensibly avoid confined public spaces to protect themselves, we are seeing an uplift in parcels that is resulting in some delays in our network."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.