Oppo Motion Control Knee Splint 18" 22" 26" (OPP4039)
- Provides stability to an injured or unstable knee by allowing normal knee joint motion with proper settings or stops with in a selected range.
- Indicated for post-injury or post-operative management of knee joint.
- Settings from 0 to 120 degrees flexion and between 0 to 75 degrees extension in 7.5 degree increments.
- Hook and loop closures for uniform compression and support.
- Wrap-around design provides stability to injured or unstable knee.
- Rigid plastic supports offer greater stability and increase patient activity.
- Available in three length: 18"(45.7cm), 22"(55.8cm) and 26"(60cm)
How To Wear:
- Apply foam wraps to leg and wrap around the leg while in prone position.
- Adjust the foam wraps and fasten the hook and loop closure.
- Be sure thigh wrap must be positioned 2" (5 cm) above the knee and calf wrap must be positioned directly beneath the knee.
- Please follow the doctor's instruction and set hinges from 0 to 120 degrees flexion and 0 to 75 degrees extension in 7.5 degree increments.
- Apply the circular knee pad to the back of the hinge.
- The hinge forms the uprights to fit the curves of the leg.
- Position and press the lateral side bar assembly onto the cuffs along the middle of the leg, centering the hinge pivot axes, slightly above the knee joint line.
- Repeat for the medial side bar assembly.
- Thread through the buckles and fasten all straps, hook and loop closure for secure fit.
- For use following early cast removal or post-operative rehabilitation.
Measure knee circumference (cm):