Mesh Arm Sling (OPP3289)
Regular price $22.00
- Offers immobilization and support for mild sprains/strains of the shoulder area.
- Netting material for greater comfort, particularly for long-term use.
- Helps keep shoulder and arm in a neutral position.
- Adjustable padded straps for height adjustment. Thumb loop helps keep hand correctly positioned.
How To Wear:
- Insert the forearm in the mesh pocket, with the thumb resting in the thumb strap of the sling.
- Pull strap over the shoulder. Insert the hook end of the strap into the buckle.
- Adjust the length of the shoulder strap so the elbow joint rests at an approximate 90° angle. Then fasten the hook and loop closure to tighten.
- Brachial nerve injury
- Upper arm fracture
- Shoulder subluxation/ dislocation
- Post surgical protection
Measure length of forearm (cm):