- Provides comfortable and uniform compression.
- Made of unique extra-strength elastic and transverse nylon fibers for long-lasting, heavy-duty support.
- Wrap may be pre-positioned for controlled compression.
- Slightly bend your knee and position the wrap.
- Begin by wrapping one complete turn around the upper calf.
- Continue to wrap in an upward spiral, overlapping each turn about 50%.
- Finish and secure the hook closure.
- Weak knee
- Mild knee strain/ sprain
Measure around the knee joint.
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days (Possible delayed times with multiple states experiencing lockdowns). We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
Latest COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"Because our facilities are working through the ongoing challenges of the COVID pandemic, we will need to allow a little more time than we normally would for the delivery of your parcel.
Many of our facilities in the locked down states are managing staff shortages and temporary closures while they follow necessary testing and isolation orders, at a time when they were already handling record parcel volumes.
We expect to see your article delivered on or before <EDD+15>. If for any reason this does not occur, we’ll be in touch with you as soon as we can. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this will cause you, but we’re grateful for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenges."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.