Oppo Knee Stabilizer (OPP1030)
- Neoprene circle pad around the patella provides padded protection and stabilization to prevent patella displacement.
- Two medial and lateral stays provide additional support and stability for the knee.
- Two hook and loop straps insure comfortable fit and stabilization during activities.
- Helps relieve pain from tendinitis and arthritis.
- Retains body heat to warm knee joint and increases blood circulation.
How To Wear:
- Hold the top of support using both hands, one on each side.
- Insert foot into support and pull up to the knee.
- Position the opening over the kneecap.
- Secure the upper small hook and loop strap.
- Be sure the two medial and lateral stays are on each side of knee.
- Thread through buckles and secure the upper and lower hook and loop straps to desired compression.
- Knee strain/sprain
- Knee instability
- Patellar instability
Measure around the mid-section of the knee, while in a standing position.