- Provide support and stabilization of leg and knee joint.
- Foam padding reduces slippage and will not fray.
- Aluminum posterior stays help maintain proper positioning of support.
- Provides post-injury and post-operative immobilization of knee joint in an extended position.
- Compression helps reduce swelling and edema.
- Hook and loop closure provides quick, secure application and removal.
- Available in three heights: 18"(45.7cm), 20"(50.8cm) and 23"(58.4cm)
- Wrap immobilizer around the knee.
- Position the aluminum stays on each side of knee.
- Be sure the opening of support should be on kneecap and secure the hook and loop closures.
- Thread through the buckles and secure the upper and lower hook and look straps to desired compression.
- Post surgical use
- Muscular contracture
Measure thigh circumference 10cm above mid patella (cm):
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"We’re doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Our Post Offices remain open and our posties and drivers are still out delivering each and every day.
With many people moving to online shopping as they work from home, self-isolate or sensibly avoid confined public spaces to protect themselves, we are seeing an uplift in parcels that is resulting in some delays in our network."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.