- Swiveling Angle Controller
- Easy Fastening System 4 straps design forms a reliable 4-point-fix, the perfect stabilization. This extended length completely protects knee joint and surrounding soft tissue and immobilizes the affected area to help prevent further injury.
- OPPO CoolPrene material generates a pumping action on soft tissue during motion, creating a "micro-massage effect" to promote circulation and proprioception. It reduces swelling and relieves pain while dissipates extra-heat.
- Suitable for moderate to severe ACL, PCL, MCL and/or LCL injury. This extended length brace is also an ideal intermediate product for rehabilitation process.
- Patented TW M367735, US 8,187,211. Turn-to-lock knob mechanism allows easy application for professionals to fine-tune the optimal motion restriction for knee joint. Provides limitation of flexion / extension and immobilization at specific ROM. Extension stops at: Free, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 120°. Flexion stops at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, Free.
- 1. FOR ANGLE SETTING, FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW: 1.1 Follow your doctor's instruction to set the angle of the hinge. 1.2 Roll the back plate upward or downward to unlock the angle controller. (the cog of plate slanted toward the "Flex" controller) 1.3 Insert a coin into the gap of the angle controller, press and turn it to desired flexion/extension angle. Remove the coin and make sure the controller is sprung up. If not, try to flex/extend the hinge to different angle to spring it up. 1.4 Roll the back plate in the opposite direction to lock the angle controller. 1.5 Repeat step 2~4 to set the angle for the other hinge.
- 2. FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO PUT ON GUARDIAN KNEE BRACE: 2.1 Wrap brace around the knee, be sure the opening is on kneecap and the hinge axis aligns with the knee joint. 2.2 Thread hook and loop straps through buckles and secure to desired compression.
- Moderate to severe ACL, PCL, MCL and/or LCL injury.
- Intermittent post-operation care.
Measure the circumference of the knee at the patella with knee fully extended.
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"We’re doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Our Post Offices remain open and our posties and drivers are still out delivering each and every day.
With many people moving to online shopping as they work from home, self-isolate or sensibly avoid confined public spaces to protect themselves, we are seeing an uplift in parcels that is resulting in some delays in our network."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.