Oppo Humerus Shoulder Brace (OPP4072)
- Padded webbing strap fits under the opposite axilla to stabilize and support the injured shoulder.
- Hook and loop closure for quick, easy, adjustable application and removal.
How To Wear:
- Wrap brace over injured shoulder.
- Fasten hook and loop closure snugly under the arm.
- Fasten one end of strap to back of humerus brace, pull strap across the back, loop it around the uninjured shoulder from front to back.
- Bring strap from across the back and fasten it to the front of brace.
- Rotator cuff tendinitis
- Shoulder instability
Measure mid upper arm circumference (cm):