Hinged Knee Stabilizer (OPP1031)
- Neoprene circle pad around the patella provides padded protection and stabilization to prevent patella displacement.
- Two medial and lateral stays provide additional support and stability for the knee.
- Two hook and loop straps insure comfortable fit and stabilization during activities.
- Helps relieve pain from tendinitis and arthritis.
- Retains body heat to warm knee joint and increases blood circulation.
How To Wear:
- Insert foot into knee stabilizer and pull up to the knee.
- Be sure the opening is on kneecap and hinge axis align with the knee joint.
- Secure the upper two small hook and loop straps.
- Thread through buckles and secure the upper and lower hook and loop straps to desired compression.
- Patellar subluxation/tilting
- Collateral ligament injury
- Cruciate ligament sprain
- Moderate sprain/ strain
Measure around the mid-section of the knee, while in a standing position.