Tennis / Golf Elbow Strap With Silicone Pad (OPP1486)
- Specially shaped silicone inserts surrounding the epicondyles and the adjoining radial.
- Edema and hematoma are quickly reabsorbed.
- Rapidly improves the joint function.
- Relieves the strain on the periarticular tissues and compresses the soft tissue area.
How To Wear:
- Wrap around elbow and position the silicone pad on the extensor or flexor muscle.
- Fasten with hook and loop closure.
- Thread through the buckle and secure the elastic hook and loop strap to desired compression.
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer's elbow
Measure around the elbow joint.