The Flow PRO is a Next-Generation Percussion Massage Device for Athletes, Physios & Sports Professionals.
FLOW PRO gives Athletes a Precision Sports Massage via four levels of Powerful Vibration – to promote best Performance, Reduce Fatigue, and Relieve Muscle Swelling and Tension.
- Accelerates warmup of muscles before exercise.
- Regular use improves an athlete’s overall mobility and range of movement.
- Helps to release trigger points and assists the break up of scar tissue.
- Easy-to-use self-myofascial release any time, anywhere.
- May help reduce common muscle and joint pain.
- Next Generation ultra quiet high-torque motor (50-60dbs).
- Easy to use 4-speed control with Flow Wave Mode.
- 7 Flow Heads included -Super Soft, Soft, Medium, Wedge, Fork, Hammer & Bullet.
- Long Battery life and fast recharge time.
- Lightweight and Ergonomic design.
- High-Frequency, High-Amplitude Percussions.
- Premium Carry Case and Cleaning bag included.
- Battery life: 5-6 hours with typical usage
- Recharge time: 4 hours
- Charging Method: A/C Wall Charger
- Battery Type: 3200 Mah Rechargeable Lithium-ion
- Level 1 mode: 1800 percussions per minute ‘PPM’
- Level 2 mode: 2400 PPM
- Level 3 Mode: 3000 PPM
- Flow mode: 1800 through 3000 PPM
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days (Possible delayed times with multiple states experiencing lockdowns). We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
Latest COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"Because our facilities are working through the ongoing challenges of the COVID pandemic, we will need to allow a little more time than we normally would for the delivery of your parcel.
Many of our facilities in the locked down states are managing staff shortages and temporary closures while they follow necessary testing and isolation orders, at a time when they were already handling record parcel volumes.
We expect to see your article delivered on or before <EDD+15>. If for any reason this does not occur, we’ll be in touch with you as soon as we can. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this will cause you, but we’re grateful for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenges."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.