Elite Genu Adjustor (OPP4021)
Regular price $230.00
- Total Open Design: The open design minimizes wrapping and product weight, which helps vent heat and reduces discomfort from prolonged wear and also makes it easier to monitor the wound healing process.
- Sliding-fit Angle Controller:
- The special hinge design can be quickly locked into place through sliding-fit locks, which greatly increase the ease of operation.
- The angle controller can be locked at flexion angles of -10° to 120° and extension angles of -10° to 90°. Promotes post-operative recovery of knee joint through appropriate restriction of the range of motion, while preventing repeated injury. Extension angle stops at: -10°, 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90° Flexion angle stops at: -10°, 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 105°, 120°
- Easy Secure Button: The easy secure button offers one-touch locking at 0°, 15°, and 30°, the angles most commonly needed by post-operative patients.
- Adjustable Strut: Strut length can be adjusted at the press of a button for maximum support. Consult a medical professional for appropriate settings.
- Quick Release Buckle: After initial strap adjustment, the adjustor can be put on or taken off quickly by using the convenient quick release buckle.
- Post-operative patients for whom a restricted range of motion or specific set angle is indicated
Measure around thigh 6" above mid-patella _ Following a medical professional's directions, extend and straighten knee or flex to desired angle, then measure