- Total Open Design: The open design minimizes wrapping and product weight, which helps vent heat and reduces discomfort from prolonged wear and also makes it easier to monitor the wound healing process.
- Sliding-fit Angle Controller:
- The special hinge design can be quickly locked into place through sliding-fit locks, which greatly increase the ease of operation.
- The angle controller can be locked at flexion angles of -10° to 120° and extension angles of -10° to 90°. Promotes post-operative recovery of knee joint through appropriate restriction of the range of motion, while preventing repeated injury. Extension angle stops at: -10°, 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90° Flexion angle stops at: -10°, 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 105°, 120°
- Easy Secure Button: The easy secure button offers one-touch locking at 0°, 15°, and 30°, the angles most commonly needed by post-operative patients.
- Adjustable Strut: Strut length can be adjusted at the press of a button for maximum support. Consult a medical professional for appropriate settings.
- Quick Release Buckle: After initial strap adjustment, the adjustor can be put on or taken off quickly by using the convenient quick release buckle.
- Post-operative patients for whom a restricted range of motion or specific set angle is indicated
Measure around thigh 6" above mid-patella _ Following a medical professional's directions, extend and straighten knee or flex to desired angle, then measure
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"We’re doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Our Post Offices remain open and our posties and drivers are still out delivering each and every day.
With many people moving to online shopping as they work from home, self-isolate or sensibly avoid confined public spaces to protect themselves, we are seeing an uplift in parcels that is resulting in some delays in our network."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.