- Breathable material to reduce heat.
- May be worn during any daily activity.
- Extra elastic strap helps enhance core stabilization
- Stretchy Grip Wrap inner lining with silicone prevents slipping
- Position belt just below belly for support and bring straps to back and fasten securely.
- Use the additional elastic strap to apply compression.
- Secure the fixed side first, pull over the strap.
- Position the outer strap over the inner strap. For more compression, pull the outer strap across the inner strap to tighten.
- Hypomobility of SI joint
- Reposition pelvic alignment after birth
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Sacroiliac joint instability
Measure around the hip.
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $50.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $50.00
COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"We’re doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Our Post Offices remain open and our posties and drivers are still out delivering each and every day.
With many people moving to online shopping as they work from home, self-isolate or sensibly avoid confined public spaces to protect themselves, we are seeing an uplift in parcels that is resulting in some delays in our network."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.