The ChiBall is a soft and spongy 15cm inflatable ball that has been infused with an aromatherapy fragrance which corresponds to its colour. The use of colour and aromatherapy has been shown to stimulate and balance both thoughts and emotions, and consequently promote a greater sense of well being.
ChiBall have been especially designed to be easily inflatable and deflatable, and are ideally suited to match the wide variety of uses found throughout the ChiBall Method exercises. They are hand-crafted and of superior quality in durability, look, feel, and scent.
Anti-burst tested to 250kg
- Orange - For confidence, playfulness and spontaneity, happiness, and joy. Chi Aroma: Sweet Orange.
- Yellow - For personal power, self-worth, self-knowledge, self-discipline and courage. Chi Aroma: Lemongrass.
- Dark Green - For abundance, love, friendship, wealth and good health. Chi Aroma: Geranium.
- Lime Green - For goodness, generosity, perfection, attunement and empathy. Chi Aroma: Mint
- Purple - For peace, inspiration, faith, and recognition of your true nature. Chi Aroma: Lavender
- Red - For energy, stamina, passion and vitality. Ch iAroma: Cinnamon.
- Blue - To restore courage, resourcefulness and willpower. Chi Aroma: Juniper Berry.
- Black - For Grounding, Calming, Perspective, Understanding and Self-Worth. Chi Aroma: Aniseed
- Pink - Representing summer and the fire element, pink reflects love and a strong sense of companionship. It resolves conflict and internal unrest. Chi Aroma: Rose
- Silver - Representing autumn and the metal element this ChiBall represents metals cool and reflective nature. Chi Aroma: Eucalyptus
At MyPhysioShop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days (Possible delayed times with multiple states experiencing lockdowns). We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $100.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $100.00
Latest COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"Because our facilities are working through the ongoing challenges of the COVID pandemic, we will need to allow a little more time than we normally would for the delivery of your parcel.
Many of our facilities in the locked down states are managing staff shortages and temporary closures while they follow necessary testing and isolation orders, at a time when they were already handling record parcel volumes.
We expect to see your article delivered on or before <EDD+15>. If for any reason this does not occur, we’ll be in touch with you as soon as we can. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this will cause you, but we’re grateful for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenges."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.