Axign Flip Flops
Designed by a team of orthopaedic footwear experts and medical professionals, Axign Flip Flops are summer shoes that mold and conform to bumps and arches of an individual’s foot. Made from innovative dual-density Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) material, the inner sole will soften with body heat and provide optimum comfort and arch support for the wearer.
The most important feature of the Flip-Flops is the orthopaedic design of the shoe:
- Relieves and resolves common issues like plantar fasciitis, heel pain, heel spurs and pain in the ball of feet by reducing pronation in the feet.
- Restores the foot’s natural arch and function aligning the entire skeletal system from the ground up thereby reducing load on feet, knees, hips and lower back and creating natural shock absorbers.
- The thermoactive properties provide arch support and gentle relief to heel and ball-of-foot when body heat is applied, re-distributing the pressure points across the foot
- Changes hard unnatural surfaces like concrete and bitumen into soft, natural and uneven ground similar to sand and soil.
- Easy entry slip-on design.