- Mild ankle sprain
- Ankle Instability
- Open heel design allows for comfortable fit and applies less pressure on the sensitive Achilles tendon area.
- Detachable strap may be removed when additional compression is not needed.
- Flexible spiral springs act like tendons to reinforce the ankle.
- Provides comfortable compression for weak or overstressed ankles.
- Relieves pain due to strains or stiffness.
- Loosen straps and insert foot into the support and position heel in the heel locking area.
- The two stays should be on each side of ankle.
- Secure the upper two hook closures snugly.
- Position the mid section of the surgical elastic strap under the sole.
- Wrap one side of elastic strap diagonally across the top of foot and upward around the ankle joint.
- Secure the hook closure on the side of the ankle support to desired compression.
- Repeat step 5 and 6 to secure another side of elastic strap.
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"We’re doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Our Post Offices remain open and our posties and drivers are still out delivering each and every day.
With many people moving to online shopping as they work from home, self-isolate or sensibly avoid confined public spaces to protect themselves, we are seeing an uplift in parcels that is resulting in some delays in our network."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.