Oppo Ankle Support Brace (OPP1003)
- Removable surgical elastic strap allows adjustable compression and support for ankle joint.
- Open toe and heel design allows full range of movement.
- Relieves pain due to strains or stiffness.
- Provides compression for weak or overstressed ankle.
How To Wear:
- Loosen straps and insert foot into the support and position heel in the heel locking area.
- Secure the upper two hook closures snugly.
- Position the mid section of the surgical elastic strap under the sole.
- Wrap one side of elastic strap diagonally across the top of foot and upward around the ankle joint.
- Secure the hook closure on the side of the ankle support to desired compression.
- Repeat step 4 and 5 to secure another side of elastic strap.
- Ankle sprain
- Ankle instability
- Recurrent ankle sprain