Aircast Cryo Cuff
Cryo Cuff applies controlled, safe compression to minimize hemathorosis and swelling . Consisting of two separate parts, the cooler and garment, the cooler is filled with tap water, when lifted the water fills the garment and envelops the affected area with soothing cold water.
- Focused compression The Aircast Cryo/Cuffs are anatomically designed to provide specific compression to prevent swelling and reduce pain
- Clinical Studies Proves that cold and compression is effective in reducing post-operative swelling and regaining ROM
- 30 second on/off cycle Provides automatic intermittent compression in addition to cold therapy
- Easy to use Plug it in to start the treatment
- Acute Sprains
- Post operative knee, ankle or foot surgery