Oppo Air/Lite Ankle Brace (OPP4009)
- Two rigid plastic shells have dual air layers over cushioning foam.
- Air is allowed to flow within the air bladder to help reduce swelling.
- Heel strap is adjustable to fit a range of sizes, and two adjustable swivel straps ensure proper placement each time.
- Limits inversion/eversion while permitting near-normal flexion.
- The brace designed for active people resuming activity from an acute ankle sprain.
How To Wear:
- Loosen the hook and loop straps from the ankle brace.
- Position the medial and lateral malleolus of the ankle joint in the malleolus area of the support.
- Wrap and secure the hook and loop straps around the ankle brace to desired compression.
- To ensure optimum performance and support, tighten the sole-strap of the ankle brace while seated with the foot flat on the floor. Pull both straps up firmly, then press strap fasteners against the hard-shells to secure.
- Ankle swelling/ pain
- Acute ankle sprain