Oppo Adjustable Knee Stabilizer Brace (OPP1230)
- Two medial and lateral spiral stays provide additional support and stability for the knee.
- The additional circle pad around the patella provides padded protection and stabilization to prevent patella displacement.
- Open patella design to relieve pressure.
- Heat retention and compression reduces potential for strain or injury.
How To Wear:
- Position the opening over kneecap and be sure the two lateral stays are on each side of knee.
- Wrap and secure the shorter strap behind knee joint, between upper and lower straps.
- Wrap and secure the upper and lower straps to front of support.
- Knee instability
- Mild strain/ sprain
- Collateral ligament injury
Measure around the knee joint.