Use the 66fit Wooden Balance Board for a speedy recovery and return to sport.
Using the 66fit 40cm Wooden Wobble Board post injury will allow you to regain and retrain your sense of balance (proprioception) and coordination and help strengthen weakened muscles to accelerate your recovery so that you can return to the sport that you love quickly and safely.
The 66fit 40cm board has an acute 16 degree angle tilt and small sized wooden ball at the base making it a difficult and challenging piece of rehabilitation/ exercise equipment. With this in mind the 40cm size Wooden Balance Board is recommended for intermediate to professional use only.
Please Note: Take care when using on tiled floor to avoid slipping. Preferably for use on a padded floor mat/ carpet etc for added safety.
Why Choose the 66fit Wobble Board?
Manufactured to a high standard the 66fit Wooden Wobble Board (40cm) is sturdy and robust designed with practicality and durability in mind. The non-slip easy grip PVC surface is easy to use and wipe clean making it a practical and hygienic choice for both personal use at home and also for multiple users in physiotherapy and rehabilitation departments.
In addition the balance board is widely recommended for use in a variety of rehabilitation and exercise regimes to work on core, upper and lower body strengths and as a supporting piece of equipment for squats, floor taps and press ups.
Includes free downloadable balance training ebook with exercise videos available from the manufacturer's website
The colour box features instructional graphics to show how to use the balance board.
- The 66fit 40cm Wooden Balance Board is designed to help regain your sense of balance and coordination post-injury to ensure a speedy recovery and return to sport.
- Use the 66fit 40cm Wobble Board for rehabilitation purposes as well as to work on core strength, balance and upper and lower body strength once recovered.
- Solid sturdy wooden board with non-slip PVC surface. Wipe clean.
- The 40cm Balance Board has a 16 degree tilt angle making it a challenging piece of rehabilitation and exercise equipment best suited for intermediate to professional use.
- Suitable for use at home, in physiotherapy clinics, rehabilitation environments or simply at the gym
- Includes free downloadable balance training ebook with exercise videos available from the manufacturer's website
Box Dimensions: 40cm x 40cm x 6cm
Contents: 1 x 40cm Wooden Balance Board
Main Material: Wood /PVC
Presented In: Colour Box
Packed Weight: 1.8kg
Made in Taiwan.
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"We’re doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Our Post Offices remain open and our posties and drivers are still out delivering each and every day.
With many people moving to online shopping as they work from home, self-isolate or sensibly avoid confined public spaces to protect themselves, we are seeing an uplift in parcels that is resulting in some delays in our network."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.