RockTape H2O has an enhanced adhesive that was initially developed for water polo where there is both grappling and water involved. RockTape H2O is popular for:
- podiatrists dealing with sweaty feet
- practitioners in Northern Australia who are working with higher humidity in the summer months
- elite swimmers who are spending lengthy periods in the water, and profuse sweaters
Unlike rigid tape, which many people find too stiff and restrictive, RockTape is stretchy and is quickly becoming the preferred tape used by practitioners and athletes to treat and then prevent the recurrence of injuries. RockTape can be used by everyone – from kids to senior citizens! It’s not just for sports injuries, but can help to manage muscle and joint issues in patients of all ages.
RockTape can be used by everyone – from kids to senior citizens! It’s not just for sports injuries, but can help to manage muscle and joint issues in patients of all ages.
- Assists to decrease pain
- Assists to reduce swelling and bruising
- Provides functional support while allowing full range of movement
- Hypoallergenic - no zinc oxide or latex
- Water resistant - can be worn for up to 5 days
- Muscle pain or cramping
- Joint pain
- Poor posture
- Inflammation or bruising
- Zinc oxide allergies
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive
- 180% stretch to allow full range of movement
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- The properties of different colours and patterns are the same
At Myphysioshop we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our estimated delivery time is usually 1-6 business days. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for Orders worth $75.00 or more.
Otherwise freight cost is $11.50 for all orders under $75.00
COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"We’re doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Our Post Offices remain open and our posties and drivers are still out delivering each and every day.
With many people moving to online shopping as they work from home, self-isolate or sensibly avoid confined public spaces to protect themselves, we are seeing an uplift in parcels that is resulting in some delays in our network."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.